Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Mature Thread Truths & Roses Have Thorns About Them (Niall)
Aithne Uí Lugh-Mór Offline
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

Tribe: Clann Elk
Clann: Ua Lugh

RE: Truths & Roses Have Thorns About Them (Niall)
The woman felt like she could have just been a sack of potatoes the way Niall just looked at her and shrugged. No, that was probably incorrect, he'd be demanding why the potatoes hadn't been cooked and prepared for him. Perhaps there was a little spite at the edge of her consciousness. It shouldn't have been insecurity; why should she feel insecure about herself? Mayhaps it was all the vulnerability and weakness that was still just below the surface after she'd opened up. She needed to pull herself together, this was all going to get annoying.

"Oh, aye? You going to ride in on yer steed and sweep me off my feet too, I assume?" The thought amused her somewhat, since it hardly seemed like the man seated on her futon to be the heroic Prince type who saved damsels in distress. Of course, perhaps it was a notion that he fancied -- after all, wasn't he here right now trying to save her from herself? Trying to stop her from running away?

It didn't change the fact that she was feeling more and more idiotic, the longer she stood there without her robe on. Was he going to do something or wasn't he? If not, then she'd like to bloody well move on. She wasn't going to stand around all night verbally sparring with the man.

Perhaps he had the same idea; Aithne's brow rose as he suggested platters be served in their current room, and she may have scoffed just quietly at the notion that she would wear out just as he was getting started. Clearly, the man had forgotten over the years just what a voracious appetite she had when it came to the bedroom. And it had been quite a while since she'd done anything that left her sated in that department. She did not think that she would be the one tiring this night and simply watched him with a dark smile as he opened opened the door to call for the food to be served here.

"Sated and tired? Do you even remember what we used to be like?" Somehow, Aithne doubted he had, really. Of course, maybe his mind had fogged over the years. No, that was spite talking again. The robe was snatched from her as the man walked back, and Aithne would have protested but for the icy smack on the flesh of her rear. A small flare of indignancy spiked inside her, but had no time to be vocalised as she was dragged to the futon and pulled onto the Raven Chieftain, straddling him while he scolded her.

A slow smirk tugged at Aithne's lips as she simply made herself comfortable, rocking on Niall's lap as she did so, and then leaned forward and to the side in order to nip sharply at his ear.

"You should know better than to expect me not to tease," The golden woman breathed just below his ear, "Its what I do... what I've always done." She smirked and then blew a trail of heat down the side of Niall's neck, though with a knock on the door, the woman summoned forth the illusion that she was still dressed before any of her staff could enter. They stepped into the room with platters of marinated meat, vegetables and spiced fruits and the woman straightened up enough to look over her shoulder at them and gesture to the table by the couch, "Over here, please." At the door, Hettie regarded the pair on the futon with a tilt of her head, but remained silent before ushering the staff out and leaving once more after the food was delivered.

"And where were we?" Aithne looked back to Niall as she ran a finger along the top of her illusion, causing it to begin dispersing slowly from top to bottom, gradually revealing her flesh to him once more, "My teasing... of course. But why shouldn't I tease you when you give me such bland expressions when you look at what I have to offer?" Her smile had wilted somewhat as her finger trailed down the side of her body.

"A woman likes to know she's desirable enough to cause at least a spark of hunger in a man's eyes when he watches her," Leaning forward, Aithne placed a hand on the back of the futon to hold herself just centimetres from Niall, hovering just over him while she allowed heat to flow from her body onto him. Her other hand trailed barely above the skin on his torso as it moved downward and she whispered near his lips, "Don't you want me, Niall? Wouldn't you like to watch my body bow and buck in ecstacy as I scream for you?" She barely brushed her lips over his before sitting back up away from him, pulling her warmth back with her.

"So, make me pay, Raven boy," Aithne smirked at him, challenge shining in her eyes, along with heat and desire, "Prove to me just how much you want in."

((OOC: Mayhaps need to move to mature theme? Can either edit the first post to add the 'mature' prefix, or start new continuing thread, shall leave it up to you, lemme know.))

[Image: 352f78o.png]
06-09-2013 01:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Niall Ó Mórrígan-Mór Offline
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

Tribe: Clann Raven
Clann: Ua Morrigan

Her weight was less. That was a difference. Niall made a note of the weight of his lovers, and she had lost weight. Aithne had never been that heavy of a woman, however he could describe her as a hard body in some instances. How was she going to react to being upon him adn straddling him nude? A true question to ask as he smiled at her and he wondered about how she seem to keep wavering. Why was she acting insecure? Or was she just trying to play hard to get at this point? Now, now, Aithne always loved to tease him. Damn fucking teases deserve to be tied up and taught their place. Now now how would she keep going on.

Ride in on a bloody steed and sweep her off her feet. Oh how laughable. I should have brought the damn horse, at least he would keep things interesting. His thoughts were roaming as once again Aithne was in general getting cheeky. The Raven Lord did not mind this attitude at tall, in fact he reveled in it. The action and mannerisms did however encourage his own retorts and replies of a sarcastic nature. His ripostes were quite merited in his opinion and at this point he was mostly responding with carefully placed feints to her statements. The muscles of his abdomen clenched as he settled onto the futon with her on top of him. The Raven Chieftain's physique was marred by scars and marks of battle. Rough hands worn from years of weapons were carefully stroking the woman's back. His great green eyes surveying the feast before him.

How would she feel truly? Was she feeling coy or fool? He looked over her golden skin up to her shining glossy hair. The vision of the daughter of Lugh was something one had to treat like a fine wine (yes that was the imagery he was using). The son of Sorcha had inherited many thoughts, and mannerisms from his parents. Niall's father would remain unnamed for years to come and even in this moment of time and space he did not even think of his father. Those who had known the man's sire would say the Niall's dashing charm and his sense of focus was born from his father (a RavenEye, the same family sworn to kill his mother).

How hungry was Aithne? Did she want to sate herself sexually or physical first? That question was what he thought as he had grabbed her and pulled her onto the futon. Now in that very position where she was straddling him all he could do was give her a slight wink as he watched her face spike with eep and then give a small look of indignation. It was cute really. Truly. No matter the others, Niall had a special palce for the woman who had given him his second daughter. Unlike some Sidhe nobles he cared for his lovers, and in many circumstances he relished in the pleasure he found in being with Aithne.

"I dun expect anymar from the daughter of the son god," he said as he looked up aver at her and then traced the inward curved of her waist and the taut muscles of her abdomen. There was something utterly delightful tne musculature of a woman. Niall loved muscle as it show strength and sculpting of the body. There were some Sidhe who used body charm to remake what they were. Niall disliked this concept. Be true to who you were, or what you could be was his belief. Yes. now to show her what Sorcha was known through out the Coill for. A trail of heat appeared on his chest as he looked up at her and then the knock came.

"Danu curse yer feckin' servant, I said an hour." Hettie Cockblockington had won the day. Niall thought angirly as Aithne used her skill in allusion to make herself appeared clothed as he sat in his half-nude state. Why should he even care? Raven fought in the woods nude sometimes, not like he hadn't seen anything before. What, annoyed him was this concert of tease and blocking that Aithne or her damn housekeeper were up to. If she is doing this on bloody purpose, I'm spiriting her away to Cathair Fiach for a few weeks. Bloody tease needs to learn a few things about consequence. The Raven gave Hettie a causual glance as the woman and other servants appeared with a platter or two of marinated meat, vegetables and spiced fruits. Wonderful, that food would be used for refueling.

"Sigh," was all he said as she began to disperve the illusion and played the tease again. His eyes locked onto hers as his muscles tense. It was like a stalking predator sizing up a bit of prey. The eye of Sorcha. A grin was not on his lips as a solemn expression was all he bore. What was he going to do. Surprise her perhaps? Yes, that would do most certainly. Why was her smile wavering? That was never a good sign. Heat from her body rested upon his as she leaned forward.

"Boy," he chuckled, teasing again. His first reacted was to take in a slow dragging breath. One that was drawn out over a long time. "Buck and scream? Prove?" The words dripped from his lips as if some kind of challenged had been given and he was deciding to go around it. Yes go around the challenge. Why should he play on her terms.

"I'm sorry Aithne, this is on my terms tonight," as he let her pull away. He slowly sat up with her still straddling him and pulled his feet free of his boots to then lying back as he looked at her. "My mother was known for one thing."

He said this as he leaned forward and gently began to kiss her. As he did so he used a hand to hold the back of her hand and then swirled his open hand. A carefully controlled draft of air picked up the woman's belt from her robe. It sailed up from where he had dropped it and into his hand he then said, "Shall we begin?" as he carefully in a fluid motion grabbed one of her arms and then the other. Using his greater strength he tied her arms and hands together tightly, but carefully behind her back.

"Now you can enjoy, and still tease, but you get to experience and not toy," he replied with a large grin.

My Tracker
[/align]
06-12-2013 06:11 PM
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

"Funny, I did not recall you giving a time with your request," Aithne's eyes filled with a dark glee as she teased him, wicked mirth clear in her features at the idea that she may have actually befuddled and frustrated the man whose lap she now straddled, so much that he had forgotten very minor details. At the least, the staff were quick in their entrance and departure, clearly aware that the Lord and Lady wished to be alone. Still, there was a satisfaction in knowing that she could still have some effect on him and his actions, whether consciously or subconsciously.

There was some fun to teasing the Raven Lord though, especially in the knowledge that he would rarely if ever let anything like that go without consequence. And Aithne always loved pushing the boundary, testing the limits of what she could get away with, and even enjoyed the idea of possible having to face the results of what her teasing and taunting caused. She chuckled, smiling darkly at the man as he stated that this game was his to call tonight. That would be interesting.

"I've no interest in your mother, Niall... only in her son," The golden woman spoke quietly before her lips were taken up by a kiss, one which she returned, not particularly paying attention to the way he clasped her hand for the moment, as her free one cupped his cheek, fingers stroking downward lightly. She raied a brow as he pulled back to ask her a question, before then finding both her arms taken and forced behind her back, quickly restrained there by what she assumed was silk by the texture, and her eyes slid to the discarded robe nearby which was now missing its belt, before shining their golden gaze on the man now grinning at her.

"Oh, is that so?" The woman tilted her head a little, she could have burned the material easily with no effort at all, but right now that seemed like it would take half the fun out of this little game. Instead, the woman's strong thighs clamped around his hips almost vice-like and without warning, she moved forward quickly to push him back down with her head, and she leaned over him a moment before crushing her lips to his, using her tongue to tease his mouth open, desire strong in the woman.

Pulling from the kiss, she gave a wicked chuckle as she moved quickly again, sliding backward on her knees as lips and teeth grazed down the hard front of the Raven Lord, brushing and nipping at his flesh, until she reached the top of his pants and bit down a little harder at the flesh just above the material as a point. Her teeth then clamped onto the ties to loosen the clothing slightly and she rested her chin on his abdomen, a cheshire smile on her lips as she kissed his flesh, her golden gaze burning up at him while she slid down slowly, using her body and chin to tug the material down just a bit.

"Who says I need my hands in order to toy?" Aithne asked, her voice soft and husky before she nipped gently at the flesh right above his groin and smirked dangerously up at Niall.

06-13-2013 02:48 PM
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

Niall watched her eyes as they filled with their delicious dark glee. That was best way to describe it delicious. WHen one delighed in the actions of pranks and teasing there was only one real way to understand it. An affront was not what Aithne was presenting, simply a game to be had in sexual manner. Perhaps this is why their relationship had burned so bright (not a reference to her sun child status). Passion was something any Raven could provide as their entire existence was honed aroudn the act of war. It was that very reason that even to this day the Aesir refused to walk the lands of the Coill, fearing the swooping sound as a cadre of Raven descended on them from no where. A silent affirmation of delight was common in being drenched in blood, but today was not such a day.

Aithne's reaction to his little game was, predictable to a point. He had not seen it coming directly, but once she tightened her thighs around his hips he could only grin even larger. Getting the woman directly in the mood wasn't hard if you knew what to do. Niall happened to be very apt at such things. His faith within his own Clann however could be seen as a weakness. Born from the children of war there was a sense of superiority that came when all that one did was fight and kill. However that very same passion had a tendency of of causing even more than just infighting. It led to accusations, paranoia and other problems. There was a reason why Niall's family had battled the suspicion of others for so long. One wrong move and the Morrigan turned on their own like a pack of crows on an injured child.

Being vicious was part of who he was, it also allowed him to have fun when necessary. The woman was attempting to reclaim control of the situation which only made Niall laugh. The Raven Lord was far from done. The next move wa snow on him as he was assailed with a searing kiss upon his lips. What to do? What would he do? Questions began to race in his mind as he found himself swooning fo ra moment. The vice like grip of the woman's hips did of course bring arousal, but he was not going to begin just yet.

"Aithne, remember I don't let you direct," he laughed as he caught her chin and brought her back up to kiss her. The nip she had planted right above his groin he held her head gently and said, "Hmmm are we going to do foreplay or just jump into simply animal sex?"

The words were chosen with care, and yet came out completely vulgar. That was the sense that was growing in this little affair of theirs. Would they devolve into grinding and growls, or would they move on and actually entice and elicit. That little nip of hers alone was pushing the limits of what could occur. A hand rested over and gently took one of her nipples between his index finger and thumb. With a small tweak he then let silence fall around them.

Then he waited a bit, and some more.

My Tracker
[/align]
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 07:39 AM by Niall Ó Mórrígan-Mór.)
06-17-2013 07:35 AM
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

Aithne could give, she enjoyed giving, she could enjoy taking as well however she was not always a patient kind. She was a hot-blooded individual after all, one who enjoyed watching others burn with a fever and lose their sense of thought for moments. Amusement was clear in her eyes once she'd puleld from the kiss she'd given, knowing it had some effect, as did her grip on the man before she'd started moving downward to begin relieving him of the last of his clothing with hermouth and chin since he'd decided she was not to use her hands for play. Again, she contemplated simply burning the silk that bound her arms behind her, but she would wait.

The golden figure prowled back up along Niall's body as he brought her back up to meet his gaze and lips by the chin. She returned the kiss tenderly, tugging on his lower lip as they broke apart and smiling at the man with that dark look still in her golden eyes, despite the flames that burned in them. She adjusted herself a little so that she pressed down against him, snaking her body over his a moment as he asked her a question, and chuckled.

"Make up your mind, Niall," Aithne spoke by his ear as she nibbled on it, her husky voice breathing over his skin, "You say you wish to direct, and then ask me what we shall be doing? What is it to be? My direction or yours? I was attempting foreplay, but as I have no hands I had to use other methods." She breathed in sharply at the play on her nipple, her body giving a small shiver, before she then brushed feather kisses along his jaw until she met his lips again. The woman smoothed out on him, resting her body lengthwise down along his, apart from one leg, which moved subtly against he outside of his. When she broke this kiss, there was a warmth that wasn't pure heat.

"What if I decide that we should love, rather than simply tease or rut?" Aithne's lips moved to Niall's other ear, a breathy whisper which also blew heated air against his skin as she rolled her body over him, grinding her hips gently over his as she did so, "Or we could do it all... yes, I much like that idea. But if you are going to direct, Niall... there is something to be said for action speaking louder than words."

06-18-2013 11:44 AM
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

Some could easily enjoy their word play alone. The direct and subtle choices in vocabulary that would elicit a laugh, or something much worse. Their play wa snow coming out in the heat that Aithne was giving off. Niall's reaction was slow and steady as this time he was not going to play it fast and loose as usual. Years he had thought of this and it was not yet time to push it. As she began to tease him a bit more her voice was getting huskier. Her arousal was becoming far more evident. with every passing moment. Her desire to get him into it was delightful and even adorable in a way. Niall was in one of his devious moods and this waiting of his was something he could push for. Aithne was getting impatient howeer, and he could tell as at any moment she might just tackle him after burning through that very very very light bit of bondage he had imposed.

She was prowling along his body as he held his hands along her hps after ending the kiss. It was time for him to wait just a bit longer. Waiting and waiting was something he was use to. Planning the time when to strike was something he was use to. For the past several years all he had done had waited. Now the woman he had wished for was within his grip and he was waiting some more. Some might simply ask the man, was he bloody insane? No, that would be the answer. I've had enough patience, I can make sure she never forgets this. To call Aithne cold blooded would be to really not be acurate. Hot blooded was a descriptive, but that was pretty far in estimating what she was capable of.

Should he really let her pull off his pants. It was not a bad idea really. The idea of making love to her was not a bad idea either. There was a lot they needed to talk about, an idea walked into his head and almost killed his mood. That could wait, for now at least. The aim right now was to see if Aithne wanted to go farther than simply having sex. But, he would have to respond to her inquiries. How to really play this out? He could let her do the fellation she seemed to desire, or he could get her more bothered. Ready to ride a bit perhaps?

"IF you wish to make love than we shall," he answered her. The muscular shapely thigh by his leg drew his eyes for a moment. Nude golden skin the light tanned of Cymru, it was enticing to say the least. How to respond? He sat up and and led her languish just a bit more on top of him. The entire room was seemingly getting cooler as the area them was getting warmer.

"Alright off with these then," he sat up and began to pull down his trews revealing his under clothes and sat back a bit. Stretching out his lean muscular frame so he could get ready for the next hours worth of fun.

"Shall we begin?"

My Tracker
[/align]
06-19-2013 11:57 AM
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

The longer this waiting game went on, the more Aithne wondered if this was some joke to make her feel the fool. There were limits to this kind of thing, and pushing them too far could end in a bad way rather than the way of coming together in an unforgettable experience. Her shoulders were beginning to ache from the strain of her arms being bound behind her, which caused the aching in her back to begin to return. The woman made herself relax as she lay against Niall, still waiting for him to make some kind of move that might suggest he actually wanted to do anything at all. She pressed gentle kisses along his neck, but felt his indecision was beginning to get ridiculous.

"Again with your teetering," The woman breathed against his skin, "Telling me that if I wish it, then it shall be done, and yet you say I cannot make the calls, you are being indecisive, Niall. Unless it is your plan to kill my mood, then I suggest you make up your own mind." She was pushed upward as he sat and announced the removal of his trew before doing so, the woman shifting to the side a little to give him the allowance necessary for the action, and then watched him with a raised brow, the way he stretched, and questioned. She touched a fingertip to the silk and the material went up in a small flame, releasing her arms so that she could stretch them.

"Well, once again, I put it to you to decide that," Aithne rested back down on top of Niall, tracing a finger along his collarbone as she watched him, "Frankly, I already attempted to begin and you stopped me, so I am hesitant to do so again." Before he could respond, her hand shifted to his chest and she applied some force to hold him in place as her thighs clamped around his once more. The woman's gaze had shifted to something a little more serious.

"Your games are fun for a time, but I grow impatient when your response is minimal and leaves me feeling a fool," The woman pressed herself against him, face hovering over his as her golden eyes searched earnestly, "Just... give me something real." She whispered before she pressed her lips to his and kissed him with care and tenderness, calling upon emotion that wasn't born of simple lust, but something far deeper. When she drew back, her breath was a little heavier, but she rolled off him to rest beside the man on her side with her head propped up on her hand, trailing a finger over his torso lightly while she watched him.

"You want tonight to be on your terms? Then now, it is your move... What do you want?"

06-20-2013 01:48 PM
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

"Time to begin apparently," was all he could mutter. The little game of teasing had begun to get pushed even further than necessary. How much more could go on at this point? The teasing could only be pushed so far and at this point it seemed that Aithne was just getting frustrated. Now now? Where to go at this point. A moment seared through his mind as Aithne burnt the bondage and he sighed. The woman was not only getting a bit more demanding, but also feisty. Niall could feel the palatable lust growing in the room as Aithne was more than obviously frustrated at this point. Now where to begin again. The removal of his trews was a step in the right direction (in his bleeding opinion), however Aithne was far more annoyed than he had earlier predicted.

For a bit she leaned against him and he relaxed his muscles. His chest did feature a few scars and even a large bruise on his side that had just started to appear. The days were starting to take their toll on the Raven Lord and even now he was trying to figure a few things out. A sense of silence caught him off god as his wanton wench (well she was getting bored). He was not indecisive though, his little plan whatever it was working to some degree. She wanted him, which was good. That had played well into what he had wnated from this encounter. This was not some damn random quickie, he was here to have some fun and attempt to reignite a few passions which had been dying for the last several years. A moment laid as he let her kiss his neck and then of course she burned the bondings.

"Heh." Suddenly she pressed down his chest and prevented him from sitting up. He felt the impact of her strength which although not as great as his was still enought to give some resistance. The woman began to berate and nag him. Well, not really nag, but was frank with him. Once again the lord of the Raven had gotten it into his head to play little games. Games that if done too much pushed the people he could actually tolerate away from him. Her words and then a kiss came from a place which he had not considered. Was that more than lust? More than desire? Earlier this year I deal with a growing sense of civil war, now I deal with a game of passion with the woman who ran away. What a fantastic manner of life I seem to be living these days. Mother is fucking laughing at me right now.

The moment passed as she rolled off him and rested beside the man. Niall slowly sat up and looked at her and said, "Alright." He slowly led her back to straddle his waist and said, "Hmmmm, let me think."

It was difficult to really begin to even think where the idea of where to begin truly was. Foreplay was not an idea he usually bought up in public. So the issue then remained how to tackle it.

"Did you wish to return to what you were doing earlier then? I would not mind? Take my mind off the fact the witchwood groves almost burned to the ground earlier this year."

My Tracker
[/align]
06-22-2013 08:55 PM
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

Anything? Was there anything on his side or was he really just going to lay there like a lump? It wasn't as simple as lust or desire that was causing the frustration to rise in the woman. He was making her feel downright ridiculous and it led to a hint of anger that she was managing to repress for the moment. Her small teasings and attempts to at least gain some kind of reaction that might indicate his actual interest in her or being with her were being left unanswered and there was only so much that the woman was going to take -- only so long she would allow this to go on before she grew bored and the mood was completely ruined. It was already beginning to ruin with the lack of response from the man.

There seemed to be a moment of change as Niall deliberately pulled the woman back on top of him to straddle and she gave him a slight coy look, raising a brow as he seemed to deliberate what he might like; waiting for him to just admit he wanted her. Though the answer she received to her question left her simply looking at him with a blank expression for a few moments. Those moments were used to attempt to calm down the sudden anger that rose inside her, but it was useless and the next thing anyone knew, Aithne's hand whipped forward and she slapped the man beneath her with some force.

Almost immediately, the golden woman pulled away from him, moving to her feet and feeling foolish as well as angry as she grabbed her robe and wrapped it tightly around herself. Angry tears were forming in her eyes as she trembled with a mixture of hurt and embarrassment.

"Well, aren't I the stupid fecking idiot," Aithne said quietly, "To think that you might actually think of something other than your precious fecking witchwood, or work at all. Here I am fecking throwing myself at you while you react like a limp noodle. Obviously I don't do anything for you, so I don't know why you're here, unless its just to make me feel like a fool. In which case, congratulations you fecking arse." The woman's golden glare was turned on him, despite the tears that she was trying to wipe away with her arm.

"If you've had your fun, you can kindly get the feck out," The woman's voice cracked as she tried to control her emotions while she made headway toward the liquor cabinet. She needed alcohol, strong alcohol, and a lot of it. "You're as cold as fecking ice," She muttered as she grabbed a bottle before lifting it to her lips.

06-23-2013 05:21 PM
Child of Danu
Sidhe

Profile | Plot | Tracker

Again that bloody anger of hers. He had been ready to finally settle in for some fun, and passion and the woman takes it the wrong way. Did he deserve the slap, mayhap. But the fact she wanted to down the entire fucking situation because of a few words was fecking stupid. He watched her as she moved away and noticed the tearful anger. Once again he was trying to play his game and should have just done what he wanted. Sitting up the man sighed as stared at the woman. Her actions to him were typical Aithne running away, acting like a spoilt little girl. How would he respond to the slap, how would he respond. I'm done fucking toying seems I have to do this the fucking straight up way. Fuck foreplay.

The force of the slap had caused a small splash of pain, but he took it like a man. There was no reason to even flinch as he watched her began to start a tirade about how dispassionate he was. The Raven Lord rose to his feet and blinked as he exhaled and felt the cold icy feeling of his own anger return. Strange perhaps she as right, he as ice, she was fire. So fucking epically pitiful. Niall flicked his gaze slowly from one side of the room to the other. He could leave, and just be done with it. His family had other things to be doing, Cahir's new son would be born soon. Cathal was off dealing with the ShadeCrow's still.

"Pitch a fit Aithne go on, act like I didn't just come here to see you. Toss all our talk out the window because you are getting frustrated," he said simply. His face was solemn and stoic for the moment. He looked over at her as she made her way once again to the damn liquor cabinet. He could easily vault over there and pin her against the wall. That was not him, however he was definitely thinking about it. The man took a moment and then walked over as the woman was reaching he grabbed her hand and shut the cabinet.

"The Ua Badb are trying to ruin my Clann, I have forgotten and I want to forget about it. You do not forget easily when your own folk war with each other. Cathasach was almost attacked when he visited me earlier in the year. You wanted truth I am telling you what is happening."

His words came out in a firm controlling manner, however he did apply a somewhat fiery undertone to them. It was like someone correcting an errant girl in a bar. However, he then said, "Since you dislike me waiting I shall perhaps do one more thing. IF you want me gone then I shall leave and I'll speak to you never again."

"I as going to speak to you about something after some passion, but if you wish to kill it then fine fine fine." He said this as he pinned one of her arms to the all and cupped her chin.

"Call me the Ice King all you want, I am here for you, otherwise I wouldn't even care about some fucking Elk compound," he said as he leaned forward and kissed her neck, and then bit the side of her throat gently.

My Tracker
[/align]
06-26-2013 09:11 AM