Altear RPG
Redbird and Black [Niall] - Printable Version

+- Altear RPG (http://forums.altear-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: Altear - The High Kingdom Cels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: City of Mists - The Capital (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Redbird and Black [Niall] (/showthread.php?tid=227)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Redbird and Black [Niall] - Niall Ó Mórrígan-Mór - 09-04-2013 05:45 PM

The game for the throne was always about calculations. Placements of the pieces put all carefully in place. It seemed that while he was walking within his mind the Iron Queen had done the same it seemed. Ah yes, this was going to be a long discussion. Well, perhaps not that long. He took a moment to run through the idea a bit longer. Then she gave him a nod. An agreement then? We have an accord at least to build the foundation at least. That is good, the plan goes into effect it seems. I shall see what happens down the road I have chosen to walk. Will the Titans of all arise to punish me for the oncoming sins I am about to commit in the seasons to come?

"The number of items is small, you will be traveling to a dead city located just east of Prydain. The Spire is said to have a small shrine dedicated to a god known simply as Fate." The Lord of Ravens said in a quiet tone. His eyes flew to the door for a moment as he expected hidden eavesdroppers to get wind of what he was saying. The lost cities, the ancient home of the Aes Dana. The land where the Gods had once walked and had claimed their descent before founding the kingdoms of modern Altear.

"The item in question is known as the Tear of Ice, its said to be a powerful artifact shed by a something called a Primordial." The words escaped his lips carefully. What he was saying was not at all common knowledge. It had taken him years to assemble the necessary documents and texts to piece the puzzle together. The Tear was the key to his plan to unlock something deep within all fae.

"You retrieve the Tear and I shall fulfill our deal. The Tear is not something to be taken lightly, but it does nothing more than provide a means to an end. It has no political purpose unto itself." He said to her in a silent tone.

"So do we have a deal?"